We are always accepting new patients and offer comprehensive eye examinations to all ages. Children as young as 6 months old are recommended to have their first assessment to rule out any congenital ocular disorders. Adults are recommended to have their eyes examined every 12-24 months.
Our services include:
- Ocular health assessment with dilation to detect for Glaucoma, Cataracts, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy, and other ocular diseases
- Retinal photography – detects pin-sized abnormalities in the retina
- Visual Field testing – measures the peripheral vision and screens for ocular diseases
- Refractive Surgery consultation and co-management – fully trained to co-management ocular surgeries such as LASIK, PRK, cataracts
- Eye emergencies – treatment of red/pink eyes, sudden appearance of floaters/flashing light, foreign bodies on cornea, ocular allergy, and more